A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said device.
Albert Olivé uses various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving user navigation on the website, without any type of advertising or similar object.
Albert Olivé, through cookies does not collect any personal data. All cookies, except those used by the Google Analytics statistics system, are temporary and disappear at the end of the session.
Albert Olivé uses the following cookies on this website:
- wordpress_sec_; This cookie is used to maintain the User’s session. It expires at the end of the browsing session.
- wp-settings-time-1; It is used to customize the user interface. Expires in 1 year.
- wp-settings-1; It is used to customize the user interface. Expires in 1 year.
- wordpress_logged_in_; Its function is to indicate when you have connected and who you are, being used by the WordPress interface. It expires at the end of the browsing session.
- wordpress_test_cookie; This cookie is used so that the WordPress content manager checks if the browser has cookies activated. It expires at the end of the browsing session.
Third party cookies:
- _ga; It allows to distinguish the different users of the web. Expires after 2 years.
- _hstc; This is the main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session). Expires after 2 years.
- _hssrc; Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when HubSpot manages cookies, it is considered a new session. It expires at the end of the browsing session.
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation is supported and which are not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Options > Privacy > Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy: https://support.apple.com/et-ee/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully comply with the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser options, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information).
The acceptance of this policy implies that the user has been informed in a clear and complete way about the use of data storage and recovery devices (cookies) as well as that Albert Olivé has the user’s consent for the use of the same as and as established in article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).